Friday, February 22, 2013

All Creatures Great and Small - Hall of Biodiversity at the the American Museum of Natural History

One of the most popular permanent exhibition at the American Museum of Natural History on the Upper West Side of Manhattan is the Hall of Biodiversity. The Hall showcases the extraordinary variety and beauty of life, defines biodiversity and demonstrates its importance. American Museum of Natural History is working to educate the public about this critical issue. This hall plays a key role in educating the public about preserving our planet's biodiversity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear the hear the whispering, the low hushed voices, the sharp steps on the shiny floor, doors opening and closing. I can hear the silence, I can hear the intake of breath. These images evoke in my memory visits to a similar museum in my home town when I was a child. Superb images as always Noel. I doubt I will ever visit the place, but I am pleased to have been there in my mind at least.

Alice said...

Very cool.

I wish Harvard would rethink the display of their glass flowers. It could be so much more.