On exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art is the CISITALIA 202 GT CAR (1946) made of Aluminum, 49 x 57 5/8 x 158" (124.5 x 146.4 x 401.3 cm). The car was designed by in 1946 by the Italian car designer and coach builder Pinin Farina (who later changed his name to Pininfarina). The two-seater Cisitalia "202" GT was an aesthetic and technical achievement that transformed postwar automobile body design. In the MOMA's first exhibit on automotive design, the Cisitalia 202 GT was one of the cars exhibited in 1951. It is still part of MOMA's permanent collection.